BETH REGNER, PA
Ever since she was a kid who nursed stray cats and baby birds back to health, Beth has had a desire to help others. This heart for service has led her to spend over twenty years in healthcare, working as a licensed physician assistant. In the last decade of her career she has worked specifically in neurocritical care, tending to patients with some of the most severe and debilitating conditions.
Beth received a Bachelor of Science from the University of Michigan, and a Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from The George Washington University. Having worked in several major health systems in Washington, DC as well as the Metro Detroit area, she understands how to navigate the complexities associated with hospital and outpatient care. She has a passion for educating people and how to best care for themselves to maximize their quality of life.
At home, Beth enjoys spending time with her husband and their three boys. They love fishing in their boat, road trips, Michigan football, Buddy's pizza, and classic comedies from the 1980s.
- University of Michigan, Bachelor of Science – 1999
- The George Washington University, Master of Science – 2003
- Licensed Physician Assistant – 2003-present
- Basic Life Support Certification – 2003-present
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification– 2003-present
- Emergency Neurologic Life Support Certification – 2016-present