ELYSE W. GERMACK, JD and CPA
ATTORNEY & COUNSELOR AT LAW | Certified Public Accountant
For over 25 years, Elyse has exclusively focused on advanced estate planning, tax planning, and tax compliance for high net worth clients. She oversees fiduciary accounting, personal taxation, and estate and gift taxation services for Schluter & Hughes Law Firm, PLLC.
Elyse's prior experience includes extensive time spent in management in the personal services tax departments of two international accounting firms, and in the personal services group of a national law firm. Elyse specializes in individuals who are business owners, family trustees and charitable strategists. She is a skilled consultant in the areas of fiduciary tax and accounting, advanced personal income tax, trust law, and estate and gift tax.
Elyse's ongoing involvement in her own family's business gives her valuable insight when helping other family business owners in navigating tax and non-tax family planning issues and opportunities. In Elyse's free time she enjoys the arts, the symphony, boating, and hiking.
Some of her accomplishments and affiliations are as follows:
- Licensed C.P.A. (Michigan)
- Attorney licensed in Michigan and Illinois
- Member of the Oakland County Bar Association's Probate, Estate and Trust Section
- Member of the State Bar of Michigan
- Member of the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metropolitan Detroit
- Past Board member at the Detroit Institute of Arts (the Founder's Junior Council)
- Past Board member at the Detroit Historical Society
- Past Board member at Pewabic Pottery
Chicago Kent College of Law, J.D.
University of Florida, MAC (TAX)
Auburn University, B.S.
Get in Touch:
Email: [email protected]
Office #: (248) 692-7392